Made and assembled in the USA, the stitch-regulated HQ Sixteen® provides you the highest quality of any quilting machine, backed by the HQ warranty. Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®, the HQ Sixteen provides you the features, benefits, and advantages of a longarm quilting system at an affordable price.
Package includes: HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine with Stitch Regulator, Front and Rear Handles, Laser Stylus, External Bobbin Winder and HQ Studio Frame for HQ Sixteen, 11 foot HQ Marked Leaders
* Optional accessories available
Heavy duty, portable frame constructed out of metal designed specifically for the HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine. Sold as a package with the HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine.
- HQ Studio Frame: The Largest and Most Robust of All HQ Table and Frame Systems
- 12 foot free-standing frame
- Robust design limits vibration
- Patented larger-diameter pole roller system
- High-quality steel provides solid base for quilting
Special Features: Designed To Make Quilting Easier
- Self-leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
- Adjustable legs for easy height adjustment
- Patented pole adjustment with snap-pin inserts
- Built-in hand wheel for ease in rolling
- Rollers with built-in bearings
- Comes with HQ Sixteen Continuous Track 12’
- Stitch regulation provides you consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches per inch up to 15 stitches per inch.
- Full 16″ of throat depth provides 13″ of quilting space with 8″ of vertical space.
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity “M” class bobbin.
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle.
- Integrated laser light – used for following patterns from the front and back of the machine.
More Features and options than other Quilting Machines
- Tilt Screen Action handle with built-in L
- D cluster lights
- Removable and replaceable LED lights
- Control your lights with easy on/off application
- Select specific lights for special application
- Simple and easy to use electronic menu
- Move from Stitch Regulation to Manual mode with a click of a button
- Set up your preferred settings, including stitches per inch and speed control
- Walking stitch feature for basting and locking stitches
- Full- and half-stitch settings
- Life time and trip counters
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Self-lubricating bearings, requires no internal oiling
|Dimensions||14″ w x 20″ h x 26″ l|
|Weight in lbs||50|
|Warranty||Warranty 2 Years Mechanical and 2 Year Electronic/electrical|